Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Best Hot Pink Lip Color Ever


I grabbed drinks with my girlfriends last night. I'd like to think they were hanging on my every word but they were really obsessing over my lip color.

Rose couldn't understand how it stayed on my lips and not on my wine glass. I told her i didn't have anything to do with it, it was all obsessive compulsive cosmetics. It took seconds to pass around the tiny tube & mini brush before Rose, Lara & I (75% of the table)  were all gushing about how great it felt & where to buy it. OCC lip tar is the lip color you need if you're looking for a punchy bright color that lasts for hours (with one single drop!) & qualifies with safe ingredients.

The color I am currently loving (& sharing) is anime. It's the perfect hot  pink (you can check it out on my lips here) which is this season's new complexion friendly red, but you can get whatever color you please.

1 comment: