Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Housewarming Gift in a Jar

This past week I had the pleasure of dining at chateau Alice, my very cool & fancy culinary friend. She & her beau just moved into this perfectly sun-drenched apartment in NYC.  (More on the yummy eats & recipes from Alice to come) In hopes to bring a gift that Alice (the girl who has everything) didn't seem to have I went the practical route & crafted up this gift of useful household stuff in a glass jar that she could use right away & not worry about storing.  I was definitely pinspired by something I'd seen on pinterest. It was really easy & fun to make! Best of all (I think) Alice loved it!
Ingredients:
Make it!
  1. Choose a message & spell it out with the alphabet stickers on the side of the glass jar. I found these in the scrapbook aisle at Target.
  2. Roll up one dish towel & nestle it in the jar.
  3. Arrange all of the other products neatly inside the jar.
  4. Use the second towel in place of tissue paper, wrap it & gift it in a cute gift bag.
Check out some more how-to photos after the jump!





1 comment: