Monday, June 18, 2012

A Messy Side Braid

I love a side braid, mainly b/c the hair on the left side of my head is thicker than the hair on the right side (over share?). In any event, it is what it is.  I don't have particularly thick hair so I have to fake it with layers.  With these layers comes stray strands that fall out that eventually became the right side of my hair hanging down when I attempt to put my hair in a side fishtail braid.  I've finally solved the mystery & will no longer have strays hanging out any longer.  

Click through to see my solution!



Voilia, my solution is another braid leading into the fishtail braid! A reverse braid to be exact. I started with an asymmetrical braid like I did a few months ago & finished with a fishtail braid. I pulled on the braid to loosen it up for a messy look & misted all over with hairspray.  It worked & stayed put the whole day!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment