Monday, April 13, 2015

Footwear Product Pick: Classic Knee High Rain Boots


Last week was full of April showers which I surely hope will bring May flowers & warmer & sunnier days! I can get a bit cranky when my feet are cold or wet or both. In hopes to eliminate the crank factor in my life I went searching for the perfect rain boots that would fit my needs & my budget. I'm happy to say I found the perfect boot - at Target! (FYI: this is not a paid endorsement this is straight from my closet & own shopping experience.) These boots are comfy & not too heavy but keep my feet dry. They're also reasonably priced at $40 a pair which is a mere fraction of the other boots out there (ahem Hunter boots that start at $148) that have the same look & provide the same shelter from wet puddles. I bought them in black & am tempted to buy them in other colors. They run in whole sizes but they run large so size down. I normally wear a 6.5 shoe & I wear a 6 in these.

What is your go-to rain boot for these spring showers?

PS: check out the other colors that these come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment