Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Thanks for Teaching Me to Choose Joy

Annie just 5 days old, smiling.

Today is the last day of 2014 & let me (be one of the many to) say, THANK GOD! To say that this past year was a challenging one would be a dramatic understatement. In lieu of “oversharing*” what downright sucked about 2014, I’m choosing this day to highlight an amazing part about it. I became an aunt officially for the 20th time this past September. That’s right Chris & I have 6 nieces & 14 nephews (plus a ton of baby cousins & friend babies). Each single one of their faces serves as a reminder of how magical life is & how we can all begin again.  As 2014 comes to a close I will honor it because it a sacred part of me but I will also willingly choose joy because life is just too short not to.

Huge thank you to my little niece Annie whose smiles remind me that there is always something to smile about. (Keep reading to see some more of the photos I took of little Annie. She's a super cute baby & that in itself should make you smile today (or everyday).)

Stay positive & be the sparkle you want to see in the world. I will try my best to do the same. Cheers & happy new year! May 2015 be my & your most spectacular year yet!

*PS: Did you know overshare is the word of the year? Pretty crazy but not huh?


Annie & her mama, my warrior sister-in-law.

Annie a little over 1 month old.


Even out of focus that smile melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment