Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Simple & Tangy Grilled Aspargus

Simple & Tangy Grilled Aspargus | Heather O Made | simple recipe | summer| vegatarian | easy

I like skinny asparagus. Chris likes fat asparagus. I guess opposites do attract. We usually end up with the  asparagus on the skinnier side because - well because I’m married to a great man who likes whatever I cook & lets me have my way more often than not.

I love asparagus quickly cooked on the grill & then simply dressed with a little vinaigrette. Most of the time we end up snacking on them before the rest of dinner is done & we eat them with our fingers.

PS: Happiest Birthday Maggie! I love you! xoxo



Ingredients:

Make it!
  1. Wash the asparagus.
  2. Trim the woody ends off.
  3. Pre-heat your grill to medium heat.
  4. Arrange the asparagus in one layer on a grill pan or basket. If you don’t have one just use a piece of tin foil. If you don’t have tin foil lay your asparagus perpendicular to the grill grates so that they don’t fall through.
  5. Grill the asparagus for 3-5 minutes, turning mid way. Get a little char on them & then they're done!
  6. Remove from heat & immediately toss with the vinaigrette.
  7. Season with salt & pepper as needed.
  8. Eat immediately or at room temperature or cold. Your choice. Silverware optional.
Simple & Tangy Grilled Aspargus | Heather O Made | simple recipe | summer| vegatarian | easy

Simple & Tangy Grilled Aspargus | Heather O Made | simple recipe | summer| vegatarian | easy


No comments:

Post a Comment