Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2nd Blog Birthday


It’s that time again - it’s the HeatherOMade Birthday! She’s 2 to be exact. Yep two years ago today I posted my very first blog here & haven’t really stopped since. It’s definitely become part of my regular routine & pushed me to make more things out of my comfort zone like this boston cream crepe cake I decided to conquer for the celebration of this special second birthday. I added sprinkles & candles to further the celebration & I even made Chris sing while I blew out the candles & made a wish for the up coming year, but more on that tomorrow. Today -  let's celebrate!

Cheers & thanks for all of the love & support you show by checking in to see what I’m whipping up & to letting me know when you recreate things I've posted - I love that!! If you’d like to see anything in particular just comment below & I’ll try my best.

Thanks again! You guys (especially my ever supportive husband, Chris) are the best! xx Heather



4 comments:

  1. yummay layers of crepe & cream!!!! this one is definitely repeat worthy :)
    happy happy & congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and happy belated birthday! I picked up the ingredients to make your spring salad tomorrow, but I can say with certainty that I will not be trying that beautiful birthday cake anytime soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would love to know how it turns out! thanks lady. xx

      Delete