Friday, November 8, 2013

Personalized Gift Idea: Keepsake Photo Box

personalized gift idea: keepsake photobox. thank you gift. christmas gift. mothers day gift. gift idea


The holidays are upon us so I thought I'd share this idea with you guys in case you were looking for a way to gift someone that has everything. You can never have too many memories.

This past summer I wanted to create a thank you gift for my sistter-in-law Marie & her family with the photos I took of our trip to the beach but I didn't want to make a photo album.  I came across MpixPro's custom image boxes & I knew instantly that is what I would make. 

You can customize the box & it holds hundreds of photos. Sometimes you just want to pick through photos & hold them in your hand, you know?

MpixPro has fabulous photo papers & offers templates to create your own custom image box - albeit you need to have a MpixPro account & some Photoshop skills but don't worry I found some other non-graphic designy ones for you that look just as great, here & here.

Click through for some more photos.

PS: Happy birthday to my brother, Paul!


personalized gift idea: keepsake photobox. thank you gift. christmas gift. mothers day gift. gift idea
MpixPro even lets you customize the inside cover of the box which I thought was a great place for a little thank you note.

personalized gift idea: keepsake photobox. thank you gift. christmas gift. mothers day gift. gift idea
The ribbon in the box helps to lift the photos up so you can get them out easily.

1 comment: