Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Grandma!


Today I'm celebrating my Grandma Anna & dedicating this blog to her.  Today is her birthday!

Don't let the tiny frame of this birthday gal deceive you, she is tiny yet very mighty! She teaches & inspires me continuously.  She is the one who told me that shoes make the outfit so I credit her for my shoe addiction.  She has taught me to believe in angels.  She loves unconditionally & gives so much of herself to those in need while putting herself last.  She makes a mean meatball & has taught me how to express love through cooking for my family. She is forever whipping up something either in the kitchen or her sewing room.  She's the best. Happy Birthday Grandma! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Anna!

    You are such a special lady and a wonderful

    Grandma. We are blessed to have you in our lives.

    Love, Mary & John O'Hara

    ReplyDelete