Friday, November 30, 2012

Photo GIft Ideas

diy, games, gift, holiday, homemade, ideas, ornament, phone cases, photos, smartphones, housewarming gift

Cameras are everywhere in all shapes & sizes. Mine (the best Christmas gift ever! from the hubs) is never too far away to capture goofy moments or yummy dishes.  If I don't have it with me I rely on my phone camera.

I have tons of photos on my hard drive that, well, sit on my hard drive. I did a quick search for giftable items to make with my photos & was thrilled at the results.

Aside from the classic photo album, these are my new top three faves!

  1. Smartphone Case: gelskins.com has virtually every kind of case you can customize & put fun photos on of your loved ones... like this one of Chris! (suprise, you're on the blog today!)
  2. Memory Game: (most possibly my favorite of the bunch) pinholepress.com allows you to make a classic card game your own with photos of loved ones or whatever you choose! This would make a great birthday gift of housewarming gift for homes with children or adults wanting to sharpen their memory skills.
  3. Christmas Ornament: decorate your tree with your favorite photos with these great ornaments from shutterfly.com. Also, a great housewarming gift for new homeowners.
What other customizable gifts are you giving this holiday season? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment