Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Natural Choice: African Black Soap

8 great reasons why I ditched my body wash for this soap:
  1. It has ingredients I can pronounce & are so natural there's nothing but good stuff in here! (ingredients: African Black Soap Base, Shea butter, Oats, Aloe, Plantain Extract, Vitamin E, Essential Oil Blend, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Ash, Rosemary Extract, Iron Oxides.)
  2. The smell is subtle but fruity & far from the overpowering scented body lotion days of my collegiate years.
  3. It lathers so well & it's sulfate-free.
  4. It fights acne while moisturizing & is safe for you face & body!
  5. It lasts longer in my soap case than any other body wash I've spilled all over my shower floor.
  6. It doesn't irritate my skin after shaving.
  7. Its TSA friendly.
  8. You can purchase it for under $5! (I purchased mine at WholeFoods for $3.99!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sounds yummy. I am going to grab a bar tomorrow at WF. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete