It’s vegan. It’s dairy-free. It's gluten-free. (Read: guilt-free) It’s delish!
It’s a take on my usual go-to frozen banana ice cream trick that I’ve made here & here.
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 pinch ground cloves - really you just need the tiniest amount
- 1 pinch ground allspice - really you just need the tiniest amount
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon agave (optional)
- pumpkin seeds (optional)
- You can use either a powerful blender or an immersion blender (like I did). Blend together the banana, pumpkin, spices & salt.
- Taste your ice cream. If your banana wasn’t super sweet to start with you might want to add the agave here - or skip it all together - it really depends on your desired sweetness.
- Top with pumpkin seeds for some healthy crunch & enjoy immediately.