I mixed things up a tiny bit & made a different rendition of my go-to dairy-free chocolate ice cream & made homemade fudgesicles. The best part is - they only require 3 ingredients (4 if you count water) & they take just minutes to mix up. There's no dairy or sugar involved. You can make them in the morning, pop them in the freezer & they’ll be ready for an after (or before) dinner treat.
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice pop molds. Insert sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Pull pops out from molds & serve immediately on a hot day straight from the freezer.