Monday, January 7, 2013

New Accessories, New Year, Old Friends

boots: Lucky Brand; tights: walmart; bangles: gifted from my gal Jasmine at Shobha; red polish: honeyfox by Sheswai
I recently reconnected with my old pal, Becca, from my college days. I'm so happy we got a chance to catch up because she is engaged! Congrats Becca & Chris! Check out some of their gorgeous engagement photos here.

As we chatted & I caught Becca up to speed on this here blog she encouraged me to post more outfit shots. In her words "I would really dig that." So without further adieu, here are some more outfit shots with my favorite new most-comfortable-ever-no-need-to-break-in boots (self-gifted) & favorite new necklace (gifted by my sis!).

necklace: Gauge NYC , striped dress: Joe Fresh, swingy trench: Anthropologie; leopard belt: unknown - gifted by my mom;

There are more photos on the other side of this jump, so be sure to click through!








No comments:

Post a Comment