Monday, September 10, 2012

Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Shower Gift

Yesterday we celebrated my adorable & very pregnant sister-in-law, Marie.  Above is the gift that I crafted up for my new niece or nephew.  Clearly, it was inspired by the book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, which was also the base of the stack of gifts.  Click through to see more photos of how I made this baby shower gift, plus my favorite part of this gift.









I absolutely loved this fun little hat as soon as I found it on Etsy.com.  Not only is it hand made & precious but the creative gal behind this mini masterpiece happens to be uber sweet & included a hand written note with this caterpillar hat (that was already gift wrapped!).   Be sure to shop the rest of her cutie hats here!

I  cannot wait to see baby Calnon in this :)


2 comments: