Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

heatheromade eats. cookbook. blurb.

2012 was a year filled with peaks & valleys.  2012 will always be the year I started this blog. Thanks so much for checking in to read what I'm cooking up next.

Above is the book of recipes from 2012 that I created & wrapped up for my mom, my grandmother & my mother-in-law for Christmas.  The process was a combo of graphic design, photos & lots of time (read: love) but I think it was worth it in the end. You can make your own book like this on blurb.com too if you're fulfilling a new year's resolution or just want to try your hand at a book that is easy to make but looks much much more facny.

Blurb has all the tools you need to create & publish beautiful print books & ebooks, from quick, easy-to-make books of your Facebook & Instagram photos to innovative portfolios, to professional-quality business books.

To get you started, I'm passing along a 30% off your first Blurb book. Click here to redeem the offer on your first order!

HAPPY 2013!!

1 comment: