Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo



After a sub-par day, whether it's the weather or just life happenings, the only thing to do is to put on soft pants & warm your belly with some yummy caloric food.  I usually steer clear of the cream based sauces (& stick with cheesy ones like this one) but after I saw Guy Fieri make this cajun chicken alfredo the other day, I knew I had to make it for my hubby who has a soft spot for cajun food & my pasta.

I tried to veg it up with the fresh spinach & basil that tossed in at the end, otherwise I just followed the man's recipe here, Guy knows his stuff.

What's your fave comfort food?

PS: If we didn't have bad days when would we get to justify eating comfort food?  When would we know when we had a great day?  Cheers to perspective.







No comments:

Post a Comment