If you're looking for a chocolate-free way to warm up try this hot cardamom milk, it's awesome!
Happy Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 chocolate (I used this one that I had in the pantry from the sweet folks at Chocoley)
- Heat milk over medium heat in a medium sized sauce pan.
- You want the milk to heat until it’s at a gentle boil (read: little foamy bubbles). Then turn the heat down.
- While the milk is heating chop up your chocolate so that it’s becomes superfine crumbs. This will make it melt nicely into the milk.
- Add the chocolate to the simmering milk. Stir well & make sure the heat is super low. The milk should start to foam up a bit after a few minutes. When it does turn the heat off. Give your mixture a few more stirs off the heat to make sure all of the chocolate has melted & incorporated into the milk.
- Pour into mugs & serve warm. Depending on the kind of chocolate you use you may opt to add a touch of brown sugar. Mine was sweet enough on it’s own so I didn’t need this third ingredient.