Friday, January 17, 2014

The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same

Rose & Douggie

Hely & Jack

It’s Friday, yay! I’m taking a break from my usual foodie posts to let a little light in & share with you two of my beautiful friends who have become even more gorgeous as mothers.  Yesterday two of my girlfriends, Hely & Rose, stopped by my office to say hi & to share smiles, stories & giggles with their little boys. It made my day & I’m still smiling about it.

It reminded me that every time things changes it’s comforting to know that they also stay the same, there's just more to talk about! Please remember to cherish the moments & people in a life full of things.

Click through to see more photos ;)


Douggie!
Jack!
This makes my heart melt.
And so does this!





No comments:

Post a Comment