PS: It's July - when did that happen?
Ingredients (from pg 86 in Everyday Rachel Ray, July/August 2013)
- 1 lb tilapia filets, cut into 1/2 inch thick chunks
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 4 jarred artichoke hearts, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped parlsey (about 1/3 bunch)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- If you're using wood skewers soak them in water before you start your marinade - this will help them from burning later.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, toss tilapia chunks, tomatoes & artichokes with 3 tablespoons of parsley & 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Thread tilapia, grape tomatoes & artichoke hearts onto skewers.
- Grill the skewers turning once, until the fish is opaque about 9-11 minutes.
- Serve with your choice or rice, orzo, pasta or salad.