Inspired by Oh My Veggies recent pizza post & the leftovers in my fridge, I conjured up this dinner for one while dining solo the other night. This is one of those meals that you can eat for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or linner or whatever time it is.
- 1 cup leftover veggies, cut into equal-sized pieces
- 1 piece of naan bread
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 organic eggs
- salt & pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees & throw your pizza stone or baking sheet in it while it preheats.
- Cut up your veggies so they are all the same size.
- Remove your pizza stone from the oven & assembly your pizza on it.
- On top of the naan bread make an even layer of veggies. Create two small wells in the veggies (this is where your eggs will go).
- Drop cracked eggs into each well. Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. The egg whites should be opaque.
- Remove from oven & add crumbled goat cheese on top (like in this recipe).
- Return pizza to oven and cook for another 5 minutes. If you're not into runny egg yolks cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until you've reach your ideal egg consistency.
- Cut into quarters & serve warm.