I love salty & sweet snacks. Sometimes I just can't choose between the two so to have the best of both worlds in one bite is ideal for my tastebuds. These apple parmesan basil bites are the perfect solution, not to mention super easy to make & they look pretty chic too. I think they'd be great for a cheese plat at wine club too. You can make them with just three simple ingredients.
- 1 apple
- Paremesan cheese block
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- Wash & thinly slice an apple.
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave a block of Parmesan cheese. Make equal amounts of shavings per apple slices.
- Tightly roll about 3 fresh basil leaves & slice thinly.
- Arrange all components delicately on a plate, alternating apple, cheese, basil.