Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Madewell Charm Bracelet

This is my new favorite bracelet. When people ask where did you get that I say "I made it" & smile.  That's partially true.  My sister came back from Madewell grinning ear to ear after she bought this very bracelet (sans the "H" charm).  The truth is Madewell sells these charms individually (currently on sale starting at $1.99!) with this charm bracelet (on sale for $4.99!) so you can mix & match the charms you want.  They're super easy to slide on & the finished look is both effortless & eclectic!

Click through to see what you get when you purchase this at Madewell.





All Madewell jewels come with a free jewlery pouch great for packing up jewels for vacation!
it's the little things - I love this bonus pouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment