I made these carrots on a Monday night - which means they have to be quick to cook to make it to the table on a Monday. They were THAT easy & super tasty!
- 8-10 carrots, peeled & chopped (or save some time and use baby carrots)
- 1 shallot, halved & sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or you can use butter)
- salt & pepper
- Place all ingredients in the middle of a large piece of foil.
- Fold the short ends of the foil in & crimp together. Then roll up the other ends to form a foil pouch but leave enough room to steam the carrots.
- Throw the whole foil pocket on the grill for 10 minutes.
- Remove from foil & serve warm.