Want to take your baked potato to the next level? It's easy & tasty. Use this simple recipe to add some fresh & creamy flavor to your next baked potato.
- 1/2 a cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves (or whatever fresh herb you have on hand - chives would work really well)
- 1 generous pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 a pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth-ish.
- Dollop on top of a baked potato.
- Store in an airtight glass container for up to 1 week in the fridge.