Read on for this quick recipe.
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3-4 small figs (or 1-2 large figs), quartered
- 1 teaspoon raw local honey
- 1 lime, zest & juice
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine the honey & lime juice & zest. Microwave on medium heat (50%) for 30 seconds. This will allow for the honey & lime to combine & will make it easier to drizzle on your yogurt.
- Add the fig quarters, yogurt & walnuts to a bowl.
- Drizzle with the lime honey.
- Stir to combine & eat immediately.