Monday, February 10, 2014

Cute Market Totes

cute market totes
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

I am THAT girl at the super market. I bring all my reusable bags that I’ve been hoarding collecting mostly from recent shopping trips to Shobha (where I work) or Sephora. I pack & store them inside one another like Russian dolls. Then I pop them in the car & bring them with me to the super market. Chris wasn’t initially on board with this extra step, eco-friendly idea but once he learned we could save 5 cents per bag used at check out at our local Shop Rite I didn’t have to convince him any further. It was win win. I get to use my bags & do my part to save the environment & Chris (& I) love to save money when we can.

My girlfriend, Amanda, opened my eyes to these market bags at West Elm & inspired me to look for what else was out there for eco-friendly & chic shopping. This is what I found (click the number corresponding numbers in the caption for more details on where you can get them).

What do you use for your grocery store or farmers market shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment