Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall 2012 Hair Change: Shorter & Choppier


The seasons seemed to have changed over night.  Friday was summer & Sunday was full-fledged fall.  Things in life constantly change, most without any control.  Between life & the seasons changing I felt the need for a change that I could control - my hair! (If you follow me on instagram or twitter you already knew that.)  I was ready for something new, so I went to my faithful hair whisperer, Heather Olexa, at Alibi 25.  I can always trust Heather for the hair makeover I need.  Her resume has graced the pages of glossy magazines to the runways of NYC & Milan.  I'm always in good hands with this spicy little stylist.

A little over an hour with Heather & I felt like a new person.  I left the salon feeling a little lighter (about 6 inches of hair lighter) with a bit more bounce in my step.

Thanks Heather!!!

Do you change your hair with each season? If so, what style are you sporting this fall?

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post you should visit our salon for a treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey very nice review please visit our studio 1 day it's VB STUDIO NYC

    ReplyDelete