Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Decoration Inspiration


I've always been surrounded by creative people in my life. Growing up we always had a craft room and it's been tradition for mothers and grandmothers to make the wedding dresses in my family (more on that later).  It just so happens that I married into creativity too.  Yes I'm that lucky.

These are pics I snapped from Easter at my talented mother-in-law's house.  Her sense of style and decor is a force to be reckoned with and would give Martha a run for her money.

I aspire to one day have chic seasonal decorations like her and to dress a table with every last detail being truly classy and never cheesy.  ( I also aspire to have a place to store these things too!)

"Peep" more pics after the jump!





 


PS: Those adorable peep cupcakes were made by Eileen, my sister-in-law, the cup cake decorator extraordinaire! (Like mother like daughter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment