Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Minty Grapefruit Cocktail


Hi! it's been a while. This week has been a bit of a whirl wind. I haven't done much cooking in the kitchen because I've been working on location with my team to create the next big thing for Shobha (follow me on Instagram to see what I'm talking about!). Since I haven't had time to cook i thought it would be appropriate to share this cocktail recipe which is nice & refreshing at the end of a long hot day.

Cheers!

Ingredients
  • handful of mint leaves, roughly chopped
  • water
  • 3 parts grapefruit juice
  • 1 part vodka

Make it!
  1. In the morning before you head to work place mint leaves in an ice cube tray, cover with water & freeze like regular ice cubes this will probably take an hour or two.
  2. When it's cocktail time mix 3 parts grapefruit juice with 1 part vodka (or make it stronger if you've had a longer day). Mix or shake well.
  3. Pour mixture over minty ice cubes & enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment