It is officially corn on the cob season. You can grill it or boil it. If it's sweet & crunchy who cares how you get there. It' great without anything but even better with a spicy Cajun butter that you can use on your grilled veggies, chicken, steak or potatoes!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (only if your cajun seasoning doesn't have it!)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together until a smooth paste forms.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
- Slather butter on warm corn on the cob & enjoy!