Thursday, December 13, 2012

DIY Holiday Gift: Homemade Pasta

DIY Holiday Gift :homemade pasta. heatheromade.

My girlfriends & I had a secret santa dinner the other night. My secret santa was Alice, the girl who has everything & knows everything about food since she's the mastermind behind Culinary Agents.  With a budget of just $10 for our secret santa gift I thought the perfect gift for Alice would be some homemade pasta.  I used some cello bags I picked up at a local bake shop & printed some labels to seal the bags with. I opted for three different pasta shapes & gave Alice a bag of lasagna noodles, linguini & spaghetti. I'm excited to see what she cooks up with them.
DIY Holiday Gift :homemade pasta. heatheromade.

DIY Holiday Gift :homemade pasta. heatheromade.


No comments:

Post a Comment