Friday, October 19, 2012

Fancy Socks

socks (HauteLook); heels (Vince Camuto); dress (Forever 21); cardigan (Anthropologie); nail art (Sally Hansen)

I know what you're thinking.  It's the same thing Chris said to me this morning "those are socks?"  Yes, they're socks.  Sometimes I dig deep into my closet & start the day off with some fun like with leopard, opened toed patent leather tooth achingly sweet heels, shimmery socks & a bright cardigan.

The weather in the North East is still warm enough to go bare legged but not warm enough to go bare toed (read: perfect weather for socks!)

I bought these socks last year & just rediscovered them in my sock drawer. I'm usually much more of a tights girl, but these were so cute I knew I would wear them one day.

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

Click through for my favorite tip on how to make any outfit fun.

Dance in it! It's that easy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment