Friday, August 10, 2012

Plastic Bag Container


I'm usually the gal with fifteen reusable bags with me at the super market but sometimes I forget or end up on an impromptu shopping trip & end up toting plastic bags home. I try my best to reuse these mainly as garbage bags in my bathroom's waste bin.  More often than not they end up in a giant mess under my kitchen sink.  While perusing Pinterest I came upon this idea to reuse containers to make a plastic bag dispenser like as pictured in the above photo.  I reused my container from my fave Shobha Rosewater Freshening Cloths, but you can use whatever large container you have at home as long as it's empty! 

As the art director on the marketing at Shobha we really try to come up with sustainable packaging for our products.  The fact that you can reuse our containers for something useful like this is a tiny win in my world.

Score yourself a free mini canister of Shobha Rosewater Freshening Cloths (50 cloth count) for your house & future plastic bag storage container by answering a simple question on facebook (hurry the winner will be picked Wednesday, August 15, 2012!

Read on to learn how to make your own plastic bag container!









No comments:

Post a Comment